The 4 in 1 super facial incorporating:
• Product infusion
• Skin tightening and contouring
How Geneo+ works
Exfoliate- Geneo+ uses an exclusive capsugen which exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells which creates an optimal environment for;
Infuse- of essential nutrients again with the capsugen and a choice of 2 specialised formulas
NeoRevive provides optimal skin rejuvenation and anti-ageing
NeoBright provides optimal skin lightening, nourishment and rejuvenation
Oxygenate- Geneo+ produces countless minute CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface. Natural skin oxygenation is generated from within your skin.
Tighten and contour- Tripollar radiofrequency waves heat the dermis stimulating the contraction of collagen fibres. The contracting collagen fibres pull and tighten the skin creating an immediate effect. Increased fibroblast activity results in collagen and elastin regeneration creating clinically proven, long term skin tightening.
Am I suitable for Geneo+ treatment?
In order to assess if you are suitable for Geneo+ treatment a detailed medical history will be taken and consent form completed.
Geneo+ may not suitable if:
• You are <18 years old
• You have a pacemaker or internal defibrillator or other internal electrical device
• You have metal implants in the area
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding
• You have a current history of cancer, especially skin cancer or pre-malignant moles
• You have an impaired immune system
• You have severe medical conditions such as cardiac disorders, lupus or epilepsy
• You have poorly controlled diabetes
• You have a history of bleeding disorders or taking anticoagulants
• You have a diminished or exaggerated perception of temperature changes
• You have an active skin problem on the treatment area
• You have keloid scarring, abnormal wound healing or fragile skin
• You have recently taken steroids, isotretinoin/accurate or any supplements that can cause fragile skin or impaired
• You have recently had dermal fillers or Botox
• You have gold or plastic threads or fat implants
Does Geneo+ facial hurt?
During Geneo+ facial you may feel a little discomfort during the exfoliation treatment in more sensitive areas such as around the eyes.
What to expect after Geneo+ treatment
Your skin may be pink/red with slight swelling but it is only temporary and usually subsides within 1-2 hours.
Get in touch
Finance payment options available
All major debit & credit cards accepted
Simply Belle Clinic is now a certified partner of The National Weight Loss Programme.
Click here for further information